We will also cover your choices as they pertain to the use and collection of your information. If at any time, you feel uncomfortable or dissatisfied with our Privacy Policies, we encourage you to contact us or cease using our website. To contact us with any privacy concerns, please email contact@100BestCasinoSites.com.
- Types of Information Collected
- How We Share Collected Data
- How We Use Collected Info
- Third-Party Data Collection Info
- How Collected Data is Retained
- Use by Minors
- Contact Us
Types of Information Collected on This Website
One variety of information that may be collected on this website is individually identifiable information. This data can identify an individual or has the potential to identify an individual given a reasonable amount of time and effort. This information may be obtained when you subscribe for our newsletters through the website by providing your email address, when you share our articles through social media, or when you enter your name and email address in any fields available on our site.
When you view content provided by us, we automatically collect some information about your computer hardware and software. This information may include your internet service provider (ISP), browser type, IP address, clicks and similar browsing actions, domain names, the files viewed on our site, your operating system, access times and website addresses from which you were referred. This information is used to maintain website quality, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the site. For these motivations, we do link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information such as name, email address, and phone number.
We also collect information from which we are not able to identify the user. This non-identifiable and un-identified information about a user or users may be obtained via your use of the website and interactions with the pages and links therein. This data is used to improve user experience and enhance the functionality of the site.
Information is collected through the use of third-party analytical cookies, including technical information which may consist of software and hardware data such as language preferences, type of device and browser used to access the site, access time, and the domain name of the website from which you’ve been linked to 100BestCasinoSites.com.
We also collect data pertaining to how you use the site. For example, we analyze information regarding the pages users have viewed, their clicks and browsing actions, the amount of time spent per page, and the links they follow. This data is invaluable for creating a better website for our readers.
In the case that your non-personal data is collected in combination with your personal information, the non-personal information will be treated as private, individually identifiable information.
Information collect from third parties
Furthermore, we may receive Personal Information about you from third party sources including affiliates with which we offer services or engage in marketing relationships, and publicly available sources such as social media websites.
How We Share Collected Data
We Never Sell Personal Information
- Companies in the same ownership group as 100BestCasinoSites.com.
- Third-parties under the circumstances of a sale or merger of the ownership company, business, or website to a prospective buyer or due to a business re-organization.
- Third-party companies referred to above for the sake of website performance or quality and /or analytics purposes. For visitors in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), this data is anonymized in relation to IP addresses, and non-identifiable personal data. External third-party parties may also include marketing services providers in order to enable us to communicate with you by email.
How We Use Collected Information
Use of Navigational Information
We use the Navigational Information that is collected to improve our website’s design and content. We may use Navigational Information alone or in combination with Personal Information to analyze how the site is being used and conduct further research.
Use of Personal Information
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the site and creating content based on user browsing habits;
- Send articles or newsletters from 100BestCasinoSites.com that we believe you may enjoy by email, or other means and send you additional communications relating to our business;
- Promote the use of ours and our affiliate’s services to you;
- Provide other organizations with statistical information about our users. However, this data will not be used to identify any individual user(s);
Lastly, we may contact you on behalf of external affiliates about specific offerings or deals that may be of interest to you. In this situation, we do not transfer your Personal Information to the third party.
Our site utilizes a few different types of cookies:
- Session Cookies – these are temporarily stored during a browsing session in order to allow regular use of the system. Once the browser is closed, they are deleted from your device;
- Persistent Cookies – these cookies are used when we need to know who you are for repeat visits. They’re read only by our website, are saved on your computer for a fixed amount of time, and are not deleted when the browser is closed;
- Third Party Cookies – these are set by other websites, such as third-party analytics services who monitor and analyze your navigation on and interaction with, our website.
Third Party Data Collection Information
How Collected Data is Retained
Security of your Personal Information
Your Personal Information is protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure through the use of a variety of security technologies and procedures. The Personal Information that you provide is stored on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment. We ensure the data is protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure by using appropriate technical, organizational, and physical measures.
Retention of Personal Information
The duration of time Personal Information is kept depends on the type of information. We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so. For example, data will be retained as long as is necessary to contact you about services, to resolve disputes, to comply with legal obligations, or to enforce our agreements).
Once we have no ongoing legitimate business need for which to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or anonymize your information. In the situation that this is not possible, we will securely store your personal data and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
Use by Minors
The services provided at our site are not intended nor designed for users under the age of 21. If you are under the age of 21, you should not use our website or provide any personally identifiable information to us.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about the site, the information that we collect from you, or how this accumulated data is used, please contact us at contact@100BestCasinoSites.com.